The Pam Christensen Memorial Soccer Jamboree
Stingers Soccer Club is pleased to announce the 4th annual PAM’S JAM, a soccer jamboree honoring the memory of Pam Christensen, President of Stingers Soccer Club from 1997-2003. Stingers Soccer Club has been serving the Evergreen/Mountain Community since 1979. Over 500 Stingers athletes ages 3-18 participate in soccer in the Evergreen area. This year as in the past ones, we invite all our Stingers athletes and their families to join us at the Marshdale fields on Saturday May 18th for soccer, games, and community. All U6, U7, U8, and MTN Team Division teams are scheduled to participate, as well as the U9, U10, and U11 Travel Teams.
Pam Christensen passed away in 2009 from injuries related to a fall, after living a life of service, friendship and commitment to enhancing the world around her. An athlete, a lawyer, a world-traveler and a mother, Pam was also a tireless leader who worked to unite and build the Evergreen community. To honor Pam’s legacy of volunteerism, Stingers Leadership Corps will also be collecting soccer gear to donate to Soccer Dreams Without Borders, a refugee soccer program. Please consider donating gently used soccer gear and sport wear for this worthy cause.
Pam’s Jam will be held Saturday, May 18 at Marshdale Field in Evergreen. Stingers will once again put the focus on fun, family, and friends; the format will be a jamboree atmosphere with good food, face painting, raffles, prizes and soccer fun. All Stingers U6-U11 children will have an opportunity to play soccer and other activities. Over 400 children will participate in this spring’s Pam’s Jam and it’s sure to be a ton of fun! The festivities will take place on Saturday May 18th from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Marshdale. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please click HERE.
- When: Saturday May 18th, 2012 : 4th Annual Pam’s Spring Jam 9am-3:30p.m. (look below for game schedule)
- Where: Marshdale fields (26663 North Turkey Creek Rd, Evergreen, CO)
- Who: All Stingers players ages U5-U11.
The first 300 participants will receive a t-shirt (by checking in at the Stingers tent where you can also register for summer camps at a 10% discount ); we will have face painting, raffles, prizes, and more. There’s a juggle competition with Coach Henry, and he’ll also make time to meet with the age groups that will be transitioning to answer any questions about next year. Don’t worry about bringing food, because we will also have great BBQ, burgers and hot dogs through Big Kahuna BBQ, home baked goods, Jamba Juice and other concessions available all day. Finally, don’t forget to come “coach” or heckle your coaches in the Stingers Coaches All-Star Game where Coach Henry and Coach Zac will each select a squad to have bragging rights for the whole next year. Please check out the complete schedule of events below. We hope to see you all out there!
Stingers Soccer Club 4th Annual Pam’s Jam Schedule of Events
(Marshdale Turf Fields- 26663 North Turkey Creek Rd, Evergreen, CO )
Events from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
o Each participating player will receive a Pam’s Jam t-shirt for FREE! (available to the first 400 players)
o Stop by to get information on the upcoming fall programming.
- Raffle Stingers Fundraiser. Will conclude at 1:00 p.m. All proceeds will go to help cover the costs of Pam’s Jam and the operations of Stingers Soccer Club, a non-profit organization. Items include:
Weekend Keystone Condo and fly fishing trip (value- $500)
Four Tickets to a Rockies Game (value $150+)
Gift Certificate for the Bistro at Marshdale (value $100)
4 Tickets to the Colorado Rapids Game on July 17th (value $100+) win by voting on who you think will win the Coaches’ Game, and if your name is drawn, and you are in attendance for it.
Game Schedule (detailed schedule to be posted on Stingers website www.stingerssoccer.com ) – games are one 25-minute period, then teams move on to the next game.
U-5 Games: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (meet at spot on map- click HERE)
U-6 Games: 10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 2013 PAM’S JAM U6-U7 MASTER Schedule and field map Look below for your team’s personalized schedule.
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 1,2, & 3-Superheroes, CougarsUnited, GoldenSpikes1, GoldenSpikes3,Rapids1
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELDs 1,2, & 4- Rapids2
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELDs 1,3, & 4- GoldenSpikes2
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 4,5,6-MightyStingers1,MightyStingers2,Blizzard, Madpuppies,ZooKeepers
U-7 Games: 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. 2013 PAM’S JAM U6-U7 MASTER Schedule and field map Look below for your team’s personalized schedule.
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 1,2, & 3- RedHots1, MikeandIkes1, Miniballers, Rockers1, Lightning, Fireballs
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 4,5,6-MikeandIkes2,Redhots3, Redhots4
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 5,6,7- Rockers2,
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 4,5,7- Firewolves, BaileyHawks
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule EAST FIELD 4,6,7- Coyotes, RedHots2
U-8 Games: 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. 2013 PAM’S JAM U8-U11 MASTER Schedule and field map Look below for your team’s personalized schedule.
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule WEST FIELD 1 AND 2- Mtn Team Division, Dark Wolves, Tigers, Slingshots, & GoldenFireballs
- 2013 PAM’S JAM Schedule WEST FIELD 3 AND 4- Mountain Lions, Fighting Elks, Bailey Eagles, Wildcats (Cougars & JeansWolverines)- Please note that Jeans Wolverines and the Cougars also have a game on Field 2 @ 10:30
U9, U-10 and U-11 Mountain Division Games: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. 2013 PAM’S JAM U8-U11 MASTER Schedule and field map Look below for your team’s personalized schedule.
U9, U-10 and U-11 Travel II Games: to 1:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m. 2013 PAM’S JAM U8-U11 MASTER Schedule and field map Look below for your team’s personalized schedule.
Juggle Competition against Coach Henry : 12:30-12:45 p.m.
·Get together with two of your friends and challenge Coach Henry to a juggle competition. You and your friends will combine your scores to compete with Coach Henry’s score. Each player will get three tries and only your top score will count. Teams that beat Coach Henry will receive a prize. Sign-up at the Stingers tent!
Stingers Coaches All-Star Game : 12:45-1:30 p.m.
· Come cheer (or heckle) your favorite coaches as Coach Henry and Coach Zac will each assemble a team to compete against each other. The winning team will having office bragging rights for the entire next year!
· The game will be 2 X 20 minute halves, with oxygen tanks and walkers provided at halftime!
- Vote for you who you think will win the game, and have a chance to win four Rapids tickets!
Travel Team Player Evaluations for new players (next year’s U9, U10, U11, and U12) : 2:45-3:30 p.m.
Be sure to be there! Go Stingers!